We have moved: new address: http://night-constellations.eu5.org/

Share | 

Hallo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Avana

PostSubject: Hallo   2012-01-31, 08:44

Ello everyone!

So.... about myself. On forums I go by either Avana, oxmemexo, or Suien. I'm a 17 year-old girl who enjoys spending her time reading (both books and manga) and gaming. I am currently playing League of Legends and enjoy it immensely. Even if at times the match is so long that it leaves me with an aching back (I bet it's cause of my boobs. LOL jkjk).

Well, that's basically a summary of my life right there. Wake up, read, watch streams, eat, play, read, play some more and when I'm on a losing streak, go back to watching streams. LOL my life ;~~~;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MyDyingSanity

PostSubject: Re: Hallo   2012-01-31, 11:09

Ooohhhhh. A LOL player~ Are you playing the ranked game already? I used to play too but I kinda lost time for it and never reached 30. ~_~

I'm MyDyingSanity, nice to meet you~ Please call me anything you'd like and I hope you enjoy it here~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleMelon18
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hallo   2012-01-31, 17:24

Welcome~

A fellow gamer! I used to game a lot but I kinda "took an arrow in the knee". xDDDD

I'm so happy to get another intro thread...Things are kinda...dead here lol.

We look forward hearing your voice around the forums from time to time!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ki-
Head Chinese Translator

PostSubject: Re: Hallo   2012-01-31, 20:58

Hi~ <3

Oh, League of Legends... My friend asked me to play and I never checked it out Razz I heard you can earn real money when you get into the top in the game. :O

Heh, let me tell you, my life's similar to yours XD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mio-sama
Japanese Translator

PostSubject: Re: Hallo   2012-01-31, 21:27

Hello!! Welcome~~

I play league of legends too! =D
I reached lvl 30, but I never played ranked games. I'm too afraid of them XD
It's the only game I'm playing besides Skyrim.
You have a nice life Very Happy

Good to see you here =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avana

PostSubject: Re: Hallo   2012-02-01, 01:45

I had typed a reply to mostly everyone, something happened and chrome refreshed and it all poofed ;_________________;

MyDyingSanity wrote:
Ooohhhhh. A LOL player~ Are you playing the ranked game already? I used to play too but I kinda lost time for it and never reached 30. ~_~
No I haven't haha. I got my main account to level 22 and then I looked at my stats and was like "I dislike my minion count!" and then made another account and now it it almost at level 22. So... I'm level 30 at heart? LOL.

LittleMelon18 wrote:
Welcome~

A fellow gamer! I used to game a lot but I kinda "took an arrow in the knee". xDDDD

I'm so happy to get another intro thread...Things are kinda...dead here lol.

We look forward hearing your voice around the forums from time to time!
Thank you O: LOL. My boyfriend's friend once said that he "took an arrow to the face". Ashe must be a mean champion! Well... to be honest, I joined because of your Sugar Soldier release Dx I couldn't wait the 72 hours and signed up haha. But I kinda of have a policy where if I sign up for forums I talk around in their forums a bit. I used to be a big part of forums (mangatraders, VK, StarryHeaven and that's all I can recall) but then my junior year of high school came and I didn't have time to be as active I was before in forums cause my stress release became playing games. So... yeah xD I'll to post in a thread every once in a while~ and since I get e-mail notifications I won't have to refresh the page every 5 mins LOL.

Ki- wrote:
Hi~ <3

Oh, League of Legends... My friend asked me to play and I never checked it out Razz I heard you can earn real money when you get into the top in the game. :O

Heh, let me tell you, my life's similar to yours XD
Hai. My boyfriend got me to play it since he's a gamer as well xD it's fun, but can be really competitive and sometimes the community isn't that good. Yes you can, I think the prize pool for season two is about $5,000,000 and pros make money though streaming. I end up watching the pros who play similar characters as I do so hopefully I can get better at it.

Mio-sama wrote:
Hello!! Welcome~~

I play league of legends too! =D
I reached lvl 30, but I never played ranked games. I'm too afraid of them XD
It's the only game I'm playing besides Skyrim.
You have a nice life Very Happy

Good to see you here =)
Hello and thank you! Oh yaaay! More people who play LoL. My boyfriend doesn't either, he says it's way too intense xD What type of characters do you usually play?

Well, dat was a long post haha.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleMelon18
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hallo   2012-02-01, 13:17

OMG don't even get me started on skyrim....

My SO plays skyrim whenever he can....T.T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mio-sama
Japanese Translator

PostSubject: Re: Hallo   2012-02-01, 16:21

Haah
I usually play Ashe, Lux, Kennen, Miss Fortune, Teemo... the cute characters & the pretty girls Smile hehe
The first champion I bought was Kennen s2
Second one was Katarina (but I never use her nowadays >_>)

Oh, Mel-chan, Skyrim is soooo damn nice! I love the Dark Brotherhood T_T Hail Sithis!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
atdy587

PostSubject: Re: Hallo   2012-02-02, 20:10

lol skyrim
Have not completed the game yet. Level 33 max stealth max pickpocket character:D. DE assassin with ancient shrouded amour owns:D Complete the dark brotherhood arc first and the main storyline is completed until diplomatic immunity:p lolz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hallo   

Back to top Go down

Hallo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1