HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
We have moved: new address: http://night-constellations.eu5.org/

Share | 

The pink, IT BURNS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thunder Wolf

PostSubject: The pink, IT BURNS!   2012-02-01, 00:52

Hello, and welcome to my introduction! I hope you find everything satisfactory, as I've put a minimal amount of effort into this intro.

Now that we have formalities out of the way, I'd like to mention that I have a hard time seeing anything at all on this website due to the mesh of pink colours and vibrant girly themes. Even now It's rather painful to keep viewing this site as there's no contrasting colors to be found. Hopefully, I will adjust to the shoujo soon before it kills me.

Now that I've complained a bit, I'd like to introduce myself formally! I'm Thunder Wolf from Batoto. I met Mel-chan on Batoto, talked to her a bit on Skype, and decided to help with scanlating stuff. By "stuff" I mean anything that's thrown at me. I'm decent at cleaning, I'm willing to learn type setting and I'm confident in regards to English language.
An example of my writing prowess is my SAT score, which doesn't mean anything to anyone outside the United States. Isn't that simply smashing?
Math+English:1320/1600
If you count writing: 1860/2400
Now that I've finished displaying my abilities as if I was an item to be bought, I might as well list my hobbies or something fanciful like that. I enjoy video games, music, martial arts, writing, making forum posts while I'm half awake that I'll soon come to regret, and a few other things. I usually have a sense of humor, but this headache is killing me. I just can't handle all this shoujo, apparently. My humor consists of wordplay, irony, sarcasm and meta-humor.

I hope I didn't scare anyone away with my wall of text and my headache induced craziness.

Wish you all a bunch of sunshine and sparkles,
Thunder Wolf

After scanning over what I just wrote: Oh my gosh I can't believe I wrote that. I accidentally themed my post so each paragraph would begin the same way. I must be more tired than I initially thought. Also, I figured out how to make the site tolerable to my shounen eyes. Huzzah!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mio-sama
Japanese Translator

PostSubject: Re: The pink, IT BURNS!   2012-02-01, 08:31

Ohh, your post was kinda funny, haha.
Welcome to our PINK home. XD
Well, I like black and blue... and like Shounen manga as well. It's normal for girls to like everything... But it's not normal for a guy to like girlish things nowadays, I guess, huh. .-.
So that's quite understandable! ^^

Nice to meet you, I'm Mio!
This name was based on Isurugi Mio, a character from the MM! anime. I was deeply in love with her at that time... But now, it's just a name. .__.
So you're Mel-chan's friend...! Very Happy
Any friend of Melon is a friend of mine! I'm like... huh... her pet! Very Happy
hahahah *dies*

My English is bad, because I'm not from United State nor Europe... So I'm counting on you. Smile

I'm glad you're willing to help us!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleMelon18
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The pink, IT BURNS!   2012-02-01, 13:09

Yo Thunder~

Unlike you, I'll keep mine short.

Welcome to our scanlation group! Don't like the colour? Design us a new forum scheme, present it to us, if we approve you may customise our forum to your plans. After all, our forum is forever under development LOL.

Hey Mio, get him staff privileges and start shoving him with work. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thunder Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The pink, IT BURNS!   2012-02-01, 15:43

LittleMelon18 wrote:

Welcome to our scanlation group! Don't like the colour? Design us a new forum scheme, present it to us, if we approve you may customise our forum to your plans. After all, our forum is forever under development LOL.

I'ma make it with flames, skulls and a giant Maou playing the guitar in the background! Or perhaps I'll make it with My Little Pony? Ha ha, I've actually never worked with forum skins. I'll see what I can do, though.

Mio-sama wrote:
This name was based on Isurugi Mio, a character from the MM! anime. I was deeply in love with her at that time... But now, it's just a name. .__.

MM!? I love MM!! It's a shame that such a good series had to end under such unfortunate circumstances. T_T

I'm actually quite fine with shoujo. I've read Ouran High, L♥DK, Mishounen Produce, 1/2 Prince (it's shoujo, I say!), Usotsuki Lily and more that I can't remember the names of. I'd be willing to even work on a shoujo manga.

I hope my skills can not only assist you, but continue to develop and improve so I can be a greater asset. ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mio-sama
Japanese Translator

PostSubject: Re: The pink, IT BURNS!   2012-02-01, 16:37

MM was funny... I loved the ending clip... kyaa~~
I don't mind if the animes I watch have a boring ending... It's quite rare to see a nice ending (Although they exist!) and it's not common for it to have 50+ episodes... That's life. haha

My Little Pony!? *LOL*

Ohh, you sure have good taste! Very Happy
Both 1/2 Prince and Ouran are shoujo and gender bender at the same time... *--* *dreaming*
Ah, I'm a gender bender fan, as you can see. =)

And you said you liked Martial arts too, haaaah. I'm obsessed by Kendo since the first time I practiced it. And my brother practices Kung Fu (Son Goku's martial art, hahah)
Maybe we can pick some projects about Martial Arts in the future... such as Musashi no Ken *O*~

Ok, then, let's see... You said you can be a Cleaner, a proofreader... and since you can do these 2 roles, I think you're suitable for being a QCer as well, how does it sound to you?
I set you on those positions for now. If you have any complaint, I may change it for you later.
Oh, and Graphic Designer as well... Although I'm not so sure what that is about. XD
Well, and if you don't mind, I'll add you as Typesetter too. Since you're willing to learn... ^^ (That's almost everything O_O)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleMelon18
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The pink, IT BURNS!   2012-02-01, 16:45

Just add him as everything lol.

Okay, first assignment is QC'ing Shinkyoku ch5. I'll guide you if need be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pink, IT BURNS!   

Back to top Go down

The pink, IT BURNS!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1