We have moved: new address: http://night-constellations.eu5.org/

Share | 

Hello everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LittleMelon18
Admin

PostSubject: Hello everyone!   2010-12-19, 14:12

I'm a new proof-reader recruit here! I hope to do my very best for NC!

Maybe I should write a little about myself. Hmm....*ponders*

Firstly, I should probably start off that I'm 16 years old, from Auckland. I can be a Grammar Nazi at times (please do bear with me!) and be nit picky about spelling. I mainly lurk around mangaupdates, so do drop by and say hi there!

Please take care of me *bows* ^-^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ki-
Head Chinese Translator

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   2010-12-19, 14:19

Hellos Melon :> Can I just call you Melon? Sorry if that seems rude >W<
It's very nice of you to help out ^.^
EDIT:
Wow, Auckland ^.^ So far from where I am >< What's Nazi? LOL.
--END OF EDIT--
Nice to meet you 8D You can call me Ki-sama {not forcing you though =x}

Last edited by Ki- on 2010-12-19, 14:21; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because Melon edited ^.^)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxmimixx
Head Raw Provider

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   2010-12-19, 14:26

I'm still the oldest xD.

Anyways welcome!!! Glad that you came to join us hehe. We are nice people desu Razz.

XxmimixX blog Facebook My Fanfiction.net page booksie page Original Artwork
My top 5 favorite characters!
1. Kuroshitsuji - Sebastian ♥
2. Paradise Kiss - George
3. Monochrome Factor - Shirogane
4. UraBoku - luka
5. FIVE - Misato Chiwa
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xxmimixx2.wordpress.com/
FLameAiRz07
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   2010-12-19, 14:29

Hello!

Ne, how should I call you? "melon", "melon-chan", or..?
It would be a pleasure for us to have you help out. ^^

You can call me Mae-chan (that's how everyone calls me.. hehe).

Head Chinese Translator

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   2010-12-19, 14:31

FLameAiRz07 wrote:

You can call me Mae-chan (that's how everyone calls me.. hehe).

That's because it's the shortest xD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dichi114

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   2010-12-19, 14:31

hello LittleMelon18
Welcome to Night Constellation Smile
you call me dichi, nice to meet you
and you don't have to call ki, ki-sama just call her ki-chan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ki-
Head Chinese Translator

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   2010-12-19, 14:34

dichi114 wrote:

and you don't have to call ki, ki-sama just call her ki-chan

This is what you always say to new people T.T Don't lead them bad okies?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleMelon18
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   2010-12-19, 14:35

To Ki-: Not a problem! I don't mind at all, although I hope our residents here don't have any wrong ideas....*shifty eyes* =D My username comes from this nickname that my teacher gave me when I was 7. Long history....friends and classmates never lived that nickname down! Can I call you Ki-chan? It sounds so much cuter!
Where are you from? I know I'm on the lower end of the hemisphere. Most of the time, New Zealand is always in the corner of maps... T.T ...or they cut the country in half...sometimes...depends on the map.
Nazis were Germans in the Nazi Party, led by Adolf Hitler, during the 1920s-1940s where they persecuted the Jews and the minority races in Germany. Attempted genocide in simple terms. If you studied German history, they were known for their strong hatred and beliefs (which I won't list because it's too long). So, there's a parallel for strong hatred for incorrect Grammar or SPaGs for some ^^. That's where the term came from!

To xxmimixx: Be proud for being the oldest! ^^ I'm not that far from your age, it's over a year's difference. No biggie!

To FLameAiRz07: Whatever suits you, I don't mind! ^^

To dichi114: Okay, dichi!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dichi114

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   2010-12-19, 14:38

it's ok, i'm not racist Wink

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxmimixx
Head Raw Provider

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   2010-12-19, 14:39

I know I'm proud. There's probably gonna be someone older than me once there's more members.

XxmimixX blog Facebook My Fanfiction.net page booksie page Original Artwork
My top 5 favorite characters!
1. Kuroshitsuji - Sebastian ♥
2. Paradise Kiss - George
3. Monochrome Factor - Shirogane
4. UraBoku - luka
5. FIVE - Misato Chiwa
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xxmimixx2.wordpress.com/
Ki-
Head Chinese Translator

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   2010-12-19, 15:46

@Melon: Call me Ki-chan then T.T And I don't understand what you had typed >W<
@Dee-chii: Self-compliment *winks*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleMelon18
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   2010-12-19, 15:56

Ki- wrote:

What part did you not understand? I'll try my best to reword it so it's understandable!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ki-
Head Chinese Translator

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   2010-12-19, 16:02

LittleMelon18 wrote:
Ki- wrote:

What part did you not understand? I'll try my best to reword it so it's understandable!

Everything ><"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleMelon18
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   2010-12-19, 16:08

LittleMelon18 wrote:
To Ki-: Not a problem! I don't mind at all, although I hope our residents here don't have any wrong ideas....*shifty eyes* =D My username comes from this nickname that my teacher gave me when I was 7. Long history....friends and classmates never lived that nickname down! Can I call you Ki-chan? It sounds so much cuter!
Where are you from? I know I'm on the lower end of the hemisphere. Most of the time, New Zealand is always in the corner of maps... T.T ...or they cut the country in half...sometimes...depends on the map.
Nazis were Germans in the Nazi Party, led by Adolf Hitler, during the 1920s-1940s where they persecuted the Jews and the minority races in Germany. Attempted genocide in simple terms. If you studied German history, they were known for their strong hatred and beliefs (which I won't list because it's too long). So, there's a parallel for strong hatred for incorrect Grammar or SPaGs for some ^^. That's where the term came from!

^^ Okay, I'll quickly sum this up!

Firstly, I said that you could call me any kind nickname. I warned that "melon" also has a second meaning to it which isn't that great...if you know what I mean...*shifty eyes*
Then I asked you where you're from. I said that NZ is in the southern hemisphere and generally and the bottom corner of most maps. Sometimes cut up in half so you see two halves of NZ on the map! Depends on the map, though.
And then I gave you an ultra condensed explanation of who the Nazis were and how their attitude was similar to a Grammar Nazi (a person who strongly supports good Grammar). Btw, SPaG is an acronym for Spelling, Punctuation And Grammar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ki-
Head Chinese Translator

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   2010-12-19, 16:18

LittleMelon18 wrote:
LittleMelon18 wrote:

Firstly, I said that you could call me any kind nickname. I warned that "melon" also has a second meaning to it which isn't that great...if you know what I mean...*shifty eyes*
Then I asked you where you're from. I said that NZ is in the southern hemisphere and generally and the bottom corner of most maps. Sometimes cut up in half so you see two halves of NZ on the map! Depends on the map, though.
And then I gave you an ultra condensed explanation of who the Nazis were and how their attitude was similar to a Grammar Nazi (a person who strongly supports good Grammar). Btw, SPaG is an acronym for Spelling, Punctuation And Grammar.

Oh I see :> I'll call you Mel-chan then xD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleMelon18
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   2010-12-19, 16:19

Ki- wrote:
LittleMelon18 wrote:
LittleMelon18 wrote:

Not forcing you to call me any particular name! Call me whatever you like! I don't mind Mel-chan at all, btw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ki-
Head Chinese Translator

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   2010-12-19, 16:24

LittleMelon18 wrote:
Ki- wrote:
LittleMelon18 wrote:
LittleMelon18 wrote:

Not forcing you to call me any particular name! Call me whatever you like! I don't mind Mel-chan at all, btw.

Oh sure ^.^ I'm not forcing you to call me Ki-sama either :>

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleMelon18
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   2010-12-19, 16:36

Ki- wrote:
LittleMelon18 wrote:
Ki- wrote:
LittleMelon18 wrote:
LittleMelon18 wrote:

Oh sure ^.^ I'm not forcing you to call me Ki-sama either :>

I already took the liberty of calling you Ki-chan, anyway! Whether I asked you or not, I still would be calling you Ki-chan. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroiKuma
Assistant Head Editor

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   2010-12-20, 00:22

Ah, indeed Mimi, you're still oldest and I'm still second oldest. >:3
It's nice to meet you Mee-chi (yeah, melon doesn't have a nice ring to it so it's Me-chi for me. ^^;; )
I see that I've missed some stuff for not being active for a while here.
It's so nice to have more people coming this fast. ^^

Don't get eaten.. ~ <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleMelon18
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   2010-12-20, 05:15

KuroiKuma wrote:
It's nice to meet you Mee-chi (yeah, melon doesn't have a nice ring to it so it's Me-chi for me. ^^;; )
Shall I call you Kuma-chan? It's nice meeting you! =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ki-
Head Chinese Translator

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   2010-12-20, 14:11

KuroiKuma wrote:

You should be rather happy about this xp

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroiKuma
Assistant Head Editor

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   2010-12-21, 00:56

LittleMelon18 wrote:
KuroiKuma wrote:
Shall I call you Kuma-chan? It's nice meeting you! =D

Yep sure. ^^
Nice to meet you too. =]

Don't get eaten.. ~ <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top