Manga

Mangaka:
Takadono Madoka, Fujioka Youko

Genre(s):
Fantasy, Shoujo

Length:
3 Volumes (Ongoing)

Summary:
In the continent of Polyphonica, spirits materialize in the world, surviving on the music that is played by humans, and live together with them. While the spirits don't appear often, some spirits have enough power to materialize in human or animal forms and live together with humans.

Dantists, who play special music called "Commandia," are widely respected in this world. They are usually in contract with powerful spirits. The story of Shinkyoku Sōkai Polyphonica Eternal White revolves around the new Dantist, Snow Drop, a maid who cherishes her Ojou-sama more than anything, and her Contracted Spirit, Blanca, who is also known as the famous Contra Bass, Eternal White.

Italics means it is in progress. Crossed out means it has been completed.
Chapter 1: | Translated | Proof-read | Cleaned | Typesetted | QC'ed | Released |
Chapter 2: | Translated | Proof-read | Cleaned | Typesetted | QC'ed | Released |
Chapter 3: | Translated | Proof-read | Cleaned | Typesetted | QC'ed | Released |
Chapter 4: | Translated | Proof-read | Cleaned | Typesetted | QC'ed | Released |
Chapter 5: | Translated | Proof-read | Cleaned | Typesetted | QC'ed | Released |

Chapter 6: | Translated | Proof-read | Cleaned | Typesetted | QC'ed | Released |
Chapter 7: | Translated | Proof-read | Cleaned | Typesetted | QC'ed | Released |
Chapter 8: | Translated | Proof-read | Cleaned | Typesetted | QC'ed | Released |
Chapter 9: | Translated | Proof-read | Cleaning | Typesetted | QC'ed | Released |
Side Story: | Translated | Proof-read | Cleaned | Typesetted | QC'ed | Released |

Chapter 10: | Translating | Proof-read | Cleaning | Typesetted | QC'ed | Released |

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tchayna

PostSubject: Re: Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica - Eternal White   2011-04-01, 21:28

???? I don't know what to say about it! I'll read the first chapter and see if i like it!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riku
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica - Eternal White   2011-09-30, 15:16

lololololol this is hilarious XDDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kiariz

PostSubject: Re: Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica - Eternal White   2011-10-20, 13:30

thanks for the realese
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joetutz18

PostSubject: Re: Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica - Eternal White   2012-04-09, 17:29

i just finished reading the last released chapter and the story was really good. i really want to read the next chapter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica - Eternal White   

Back to top Go down

Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica - Eternal White
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1