HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
We have moved: new address: http://night-constellations.eu5.org/

Share | 

Hallo my friends!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xokolade

PostSubject: Hallo my friends!   2010-12-30, 00:09

I've just joined NC, and I'm so excited! I'm looking forward to working with all of you. c: I proofread, quality check, and will in the future most likely typeset.

Stuff about me:
  • You can pretty much warp my name as much as you'd like, or tag me with something. I'll probably be warping all of your names, too.
  • I'm 15, turning 16 in February.
  • I'm a complete tech nerd and spend most of my time attached to my electronics in some way.
  • I like shoujo and josei with a strong heroine with common sense. Don't ever mention Tohru in my presence. Ever. c:
  • I am a proud survivor of Narutarditus.
  • I live in Florida, recently moved from New Jersey, where I grew up. So if I sound a bit mean, don't blame me, blame my hometown. It's a New Jersey thing.
  • I'm learning German right now, so if I randomly toss in words, I'll try making them easy to understand.

Uh, I think that's about it. If you feel like playing Twenty Questions with me, go ahead! I love being interrogated cross examined learned about!

ALSO: I love Professor Layton and Phoenix Wright/Miles Edgeworth. I'd like to have their children. <w>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxmimixx
Head Raw Provider

PostSubject: Re: Hallo my friends!   2010-12-30, 00:11

Aww, welcome to the forum website! Right now, I'm the oldest on here hehe and I think Kuroikuma is the second oldest. Please have fun =D~

XxmimixX blog Facebook My Fanfiction.net page booksie page Original Artwork
My top 5 favorite characters!
1. Kuroshitsuji - Sebastian ♥️
2. Paradise Kiss - George
3. Monochrome Factor - Shirogane
4. UraBoku - luka
5. FIVE - Misato Chiwa
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xxmimixx2.wordpress.com/
KuroiKuma
Assistant Head Editor

PostSubject: Re: Hallo my friends!   2010-12-30, 00:51

Nice to meet you!
Indeed, I'm second oldest here. =]
Josei is fun! Especially paradise kiss and Nana, my fav josei anime/mangas. ^^
Oho! You like those games too eh?
I relly love Ace Attorney. ^^
Partly because those are actually the most decent games for the ds out there.. ¬¬
Anywayz, welcome to NC!

Don't get eaten.. ~ <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxmimixx
Head Raw Provider

PostSubject: Re: Hallo my friends!   2010-12-30, 00:54

Oh yeah, I like Paradise Kiss too xD. The only Seinen that i could think of that I like is Emma <3.

4. UraBoku - luka
5. FIVE - Misato Chiwa
Back to top Go down
FLameAiRz07
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Hallo my friends!   2010-12-30, 01:10

xokolade wrote:

[*]I'm a complete tech nerd and spend most of my time attached to my electronics in some way.
[*]I like shoujo and josei with a strong heroine with common sense.

Haha... Me too! I'm a tech nerd. xD I'm always doing stuffs with my computer and gadgets, thinking on what should I do next so that I won't get bored.
Shoujo and josei are my favorites <3
I also prefer strong and cool characters . (sometimes, the main character is fine but what keeps me from reading is the main plot)

Nice to meet you!! And welcome to NC!
Looking forward in working with you.

PostSubject: Re: Hallo my friends!   2010-12-30, 01:45

@mi-chan (Can I use -chen? In German, -chen is used to denote small things, like a "maedchen" is a "small woman," or "girl." It's not exactly like -chan, but it still sounds cute.)
So then I'm the third oldest? Somewhat seniority! I haven't read Paradise Kiss yet--I'm only now finishing Skip*Beat. I really love Sukitte ii na yo!

@Kuma
The one this is is that sometimes I really hate drama that never lets up, so I sometimes worry about reading manga that look like they'd hate heaps of drama.
Heh, yeah, but I'm a complete Pokedork at heart, so I have to put in props for my Pokemans too. -shifty eyes-

@Flame (Something else I can call you? Flame sounds boring and not cute to me. :C )
Yeah. Right now I'm addicted to my Droid.
I get what you mean. For me it's the opposite--I'll find this epic harem story, but the main girl is a total flake. What is it with Japan and their love to make heroines total pushovers? I know that they were very male-oriented back in the day, but still! I need to catch up on reading Kaichou wa Maid-sama. :/

I'm so excited to work with everyone!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxmimixx
Head Raw Provider

PostSubject: Re: Hallo my friends!   2010-12-30, 02:30

You can call me that if you want~

4. UraBoku - luka
5. FIVE - Misato Chiwa
Back to top Go down
LittleMelon18
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hallo my friends!   2010-12-30, 05:27

Am I that non-existant? *pleading look*

Well....*cough*

Welcome!! ^^ Glad I PM'ed you ahead of time!

I'm also a tech-freak. I love my computer and internet which I can't live without! I'm also an avid cellphone trend follower! Practically I replace my phone twice (or even three!!) times a year! Not because I'm following the trend but I have bad luck with phones! My previous phone got squished by a car door (but still worked) and then it gave me the white screen of death because it was infected by a USB virus which I removed too late! My current phone now is a touch screen. Already, within one month, I've dropped it down my drive way and has scratches on it!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dichi114

PostSubject: Re: Hallo my friends!   2010-12-30, 07:02

hello xokolade
welcome to Night Constellation
Can i call you kola-chan?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xokolade

PostSubject: Re: Hallo my friends!   2010-12-30, 07:22

@Melon
UUUU I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE 16 TOO FORGIVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
;A; No, not the white screen of doom and despair! I've witnessed the bluescreen of death as well, and grieved for the death sentence of my baby first laptop for quite some time.

@Dichi
Hi, and sure! That's the first time that one's been used... -sparkly eyes-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleMelon18
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hallo my friends!   2010-12-30, 08:20

@Kolade-chan: Nah, that's okay! ^^ Wanna poke a bit of fun there!
I used to have a laptop but it died....T.T So I'm stuck using my ancient desktop comp in my bedroom... but that's okay! This desktop's been with me through thick and thin so it's called 'Old Reliable'. Kick it and it still works! (Although that is not recommended to kick your computer...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FLameAiRz07
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Hallo my friends!   2010-12-30, 11:35

@kola-chan (<--I'll call you that ne?): Everyone calls me Mae-chan here (cuz Ki-chan said it's the shortest xD) but you can also call me Chelsy.
You're reading KWMS? I have read its latest chapter and wants to read more
Spoiler:

I don't know. Once I started reading the manga and loved it, even though there are some cases that I get the feeling of disliking and stop reading it, I still want to know what will happen next and continue. When I love what happened next, that hatred will disappear. (yes, yes, I'm crazy... hehe)
Spoiler:

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hallo my friends!   2010-12-30, 12:50

FLameAiRz07 wrote:

I don't know. Once I started reading the manga and loved it, even though there are some cases that I get the feeling of disliking and stop reading it, I still want to know what will happen next and continue. When I love what happened next, that hatred will disappear. (yes, yes, I'm crazy... hehe)
Spoiler:

Even though that wasn't directed to me, I totally understand you Mae-chan! It's like Girl in Heels! Heard of that manhwa? It's slightly twisted and the art is horrendous but it's the plot that still keeps me there. I feel utterly guilty if I don't stick with the series all the way through!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xokolade

PostSubject: Re: Hallo my friends!   2010-12-30, 13:21

@Melon
D: Okay... :'>
Lawl that computer deserves to be named Old Indestructible instead. (Sometimes I wish I could Falcon Punch my laptop. Somethin's wrong with it, and likes to freeze. >:C I lose so much work because of it. I'll probably use both my laptop and the desktop to work on the manga.)

I don't like Manwha much--there are a few, but I have yet to really delve into Manwha. They're super... dramatic.

@Mae-chan
Okay then!

Yeah, but I haven't read the latest chapters. I'm so behind!
Sometimes, I'll just flick through the pages of manga to stare at the bishies. BISHIES <3 kyaa!

And I finally got an avatar for here! Just a doodle though. :/ And me playing with text. I'M SLOWLY LEARNING HOW TO DO TEXT YAY ;w; I may make myself a typesetter yet!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleMelon18
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hallo my friends!   2010-12-30, 14:14

That is one amazing picture kolade-chan! ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ki-
Head Chinese Translator

PostSubject: Re: Hallo my friends!   2010-12-30, 20:16

Hellos :> Ahh, am I a bit late here? Hehes xD
I'm excited to work with you too :3 I saw your name before in the forum and just thought it's somebody else' alternate account. LOL.
And you're really like me xD I mean really.
Point one: I love warping people's name too :3 (probably you don't love, you didn't mention that there xD)
Point three: You can't really say I'm completely one, just spend most of my time xD (wait, you mentioned that you spend most of your time too. so hi5)
Point four: I don't think I've read Josei mangas, but I like Nana (I mean the character) :3 And I really (maybe not that much) like Shoujo => I also like heros (you didn't mention that) heroines with common sense. I always feel like beating up the hero/heroine when they are so stupid .__. Though I've never heard of that T, but don't worry, I have common sense. (wow, the 2 'common sense' fit really great. It's okay if you don't understand this, I can't explain well anyway. =x not your fault ^^)
Point seven: Ooh, I'm starting (not mentioned either) to learn German as well :3 Just love to be a linguist xD Though I just know how to say some basic words :>

So Hmm, nice to meet you :>

EDIT:
Btw, you can call me Ki-sama xD I'll call you Xoko-chii then ^^

Last edited by Ki- on 2010-12-30, 20:18; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ahh, forget to add in things... ><)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroiKuma
Assistant Head Editor

PostSubject: Re: Hallo my friends!   2010-12-30, 21:07

Ah! You learning German rightright...
you said maedchen, chen etc.... but it's actually Mädchen (little girl)...
Sorry I'm not making sense atm because I'm hungryandtiredandneedtotypeset. =-=
(My country's next to Germany btw and I learn German at school... T-T)

Don't get eaten.. ~ <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FLameAiRz07
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Hallo my friends!   2010-12-30, 23:53

LittleMelon18 wrote:
FLameAiRz07 wrote:

Spoiler:

Even though that wasn't directed to me, I totally understand you Mae-chan! It's like Girl in Heels! Heard of that manhwa? It's slightly twisted and the art is horrendous but it's the plot that still keeps me there. I feel utterly guilty if I don't stick with the series all the way through!

Yeah, I have heard about that manhwa before but I haven't read it yet. (I better check it out) Same! When I stop, something's bugging me and can't do anything but to read in again. That's why I always end up reading the whole thing. ><

xokolade wrote:

Okay then!

Yeah, but I haven't read the latest chapters. I'm so behind!
Sometimes, I'll just flick through the pages of manga to stare at the bishies. BISHIES <3 kyaa!

And I finally got an avatar for here! Just a doodle though. :/ And me playing with text. I'M SLOWLY LEARNING HOW TO DO TEXT YAY ;w; I may make myself a typesetter yet!

Yups! And whenever there's a page full of bishies, I always save it on my computer. haha xD

Your avatar is cute .. ^^
That's great then! Experimenting text effects is fun... Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Hallo my friends!   2010-12-31, 00:30

@Melon
Danke~ <3

@Ki-sama
Ah, we do match each other, huh? I bet we'll get along great! <:
A linguist? Cool! I want to learn Russian after I master German. Then maybe try Japanese... I tried once, but epic failed. :C

@Kuma
I know--I was just too lazy to go through my special characters to find the umlaut a. Umlaut is the equivalent of putting an e at the end of the vowel, so you can write it with the umlaut, or tagging an e after the vowel. I'm going to go and make myself a stickynote with the codes on it. :<

Oh, that's so cool! I'd love to live in Germany. ;A; It seems so nice there... I'm trying to convince my Omi to bring me with her on a trip!

@Mae-chan
For eye-candy, right? I need to work on drawing men... The only way I can draw them right is by trying to draw a "manly" woman... TTwTT It usually works out in the end, though...

Thanks! c:

I've spent a few days thinking about how the words on scanned mangas look and how the people throw them on there, and have been collecting data. study hard I swear, if I ever become a typesetter, I shall burn myself with the hot flame of 1000 suns before I put in lots of text vertically down. THAT IS SO ANNOYING TO READ.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ki-
Head Chinese Translator

PostSubject: Re: Hallo my friends!   2010-12-31, 15:54

xokolade wrote:

@Ki-sama
Ah, we do match each other, huh? I bet we'll get along great! <:
A linguist? Cool! I want to learn Russian after I master German. Then maybe try Japanese... I tried once, but epic failed. :C

Ah, I don't bet xD I'm definite xp
Ooh, I learned the basic words of Russian before xD To me, all languages are hard xP I'm fine with Kanji xP

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hallo my friends!   

Back to top Go down

Hallo my friends!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1